Insight was able to:
- Warehouse the customer supplied products in our Montreal facility
- Consistently offer the volume of product that the customer required
- Guarantee SKUs as Insight orders stock in bulk, keep SKUs active for 3 months
- Our e-commerce solution replaced their internal ticketing system
The Insight e-commerce platform was customized for the customer to make the process as easy as possible. The purchaser is presented with a variety of different scenarios / bundles to order. For example, with one click they can purchase a “New Hire” bundle that includes:
- A (warehoused) laptop, pre-configured for the intended user
- customer branded items (mask, notebook, welcome letter)
- pre-chosen appropriate accessories
- shipped in 1 box direct the new employee’s home
Similar bundles exist for termination, replacement, or refresh scenarios.
In addition to being able to manage the client’s orders via our e-commerce platform, warehouse their product, and ship them with improved operational efficiency, Insight was able to optimize their pricing model and save the client from their previous ‘headache’ of having to content with inconsistent charges. Besides being able to provide a streamlined business solution for the client, Insight was also able to offer a less expensive price model for the same products that Dell had previously charged them for. Win-win!
Ongoing Partnership—the Future Looks Bright!
From a fully collaborative team effort that included Insight’s Pre-Sales, Sales, Services and Delivery professionals and architects, this is now a solidified and ongoing relationship. “They consistently order from us every day,” says Corporate Account Executive Matias Leiva Dumouchel. “There are a variety of scenarios that they can do with our platform now that they couldn’t previously fulfill before that. It’s a win for both sides.”